University can be difficult for someone with social anxiety. Some of these are based off the experiences of people I asked on the social anxiety support forum.
1) There’s that struggle when you walk from class to class. . .
2) And the constant fear of failing or being dumber than everyone else. . .
3) Being put into groups is stressful. . .
4) It’s unfair being made to do presentations when you have social anxiety. . .
5) And yet with all these forced social situations, you feel…disconnected. . .
Read Polaris’ piece in its entirety (it comes in comic strip form)! Visit 5 socially anxious things at university and college | Graduate from Social Anxiety.